- Specially formulated two-component poly-urethane with
- Insensitive to moisture and can be applied in extreme
heat or cold.
- Excellent for filling all tie cavities, especially spike
holes and it will not shrink after curing.
- Designed to be flexible in its application.
- Performs well in either production gangs with a machine/operator
or with the handguns for emergencies
and with section crews to handle smaller jobs.
- Two component epoxy for concrete ties abrasion repair.
- Proven penetrating sealer with revolutionary results.
- Effective alternative to costly concrete tie replacement
and functions as a rail seat saver.
- Provides non-sag characteristics up to ¾”
thickness and it will not shrink after curing.
- Single component plugging compound that has superior holding
power over wood plugs.
- Economical and solid application for spike hole coverage.
- Coats the fiber of the wood and prevent water and mildew